SE HAWAII
Scion Owners and Enthusiasts of Hawaii
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my baby =) total concept!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SE HAWAII Forum Index -> SE Hawaii Maui's tCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kryssie



Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Posts: 45
Location: 8o8 MAUI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: my baby =) total concept! Reply with quote











_________________
love, krysssssie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
richard
SE Hawaii Oahu Member


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 388
Location: EWA BEACH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, really nice
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EvoluScion
Mascot


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 2599
Location: The digital world of TRON

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

custom paint with fade so thats more than just a repaint, ground kit, air. I dont think any other Scion at the show had those for wild class. Its probably the top tC on the island.
_________________
EvoluScion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eight08customs
Site Admin


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 6291
Location: DA HOODS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krissy! the car has come a long way!!!! do you need help getting the front to slam lower? LMK... is that a UAS kit u used?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kryssie



Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Posts: 45
Location: 8o8 MAUI

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard wrote:
nice, really nice


THANK YOU RICHARD =)
_________________
love, krysssssie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
kryssie



Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Posts: 45
Location: 8o8 MAUI

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvoluScion wrote:
custom paint with fade so thats more than just a repaint, ground kit, air. I dont think any other Scion at the show had those for wild class. Its probably the top tC on the island.


YES, i totally agree!! I'm just thankful to GOD for giving me the chance to SHINE with my TC at the show=)
_________________
love, krysssssie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
kryssie



Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Posts: 45
Location: 8o8 MAUI

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eight08customs wrote:
krissy! the car has come a long way!!!! do you need help getting the front to slam lower? LMK... is that a UAS kit u used?


hiiiiiii YES IT HAS COME A LONGGG WAY!! UPS AND DOWNS... I believe I do need help getting the front to slam lower and yes its a UAS kit =)
_________________
love, krysssssie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
luke_kdr001
SE Official Lurker


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 1139
Location: K-DEN GARAGE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Very Sexy Great job!
_________________
Luke1:37
"For nothing is impossible with God."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kryssie



Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Posts: 45
Location: 8o8 MAUI

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke_kdr001 wrote:
Wow Very Sexy Great job!


thank you =)
_________________
love, krysssssie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
eight08customs
Site Admin


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 6291
Location: DA HOODS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryssie wrote:
eight08customs wrote:
krissy! the car has come a long way!!!! do you need help getting the front to slam lower? LMK... is that a UAS kit u used?


hiiiiiii YES IT HAS COME A LONGGG WAY!! UPS AND DOWNS... I believe I do need help getting the front to slam lower and yes its a UAS kit =)


did he cut the stuck spring mount off?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kryssie



Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Posts: 45
Location: 8o8 MAUI

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eight08customs wrote:
kryssie wrote:
eight08customs wrote:
krissy! the car has come a long way!!!! do you need help getting the front to slam lower? LMK... is that a UAS kit u used?


hiiiiiii YES IT HAS COME A LONGGG WAY!! UPS AND DOWNS... I believe I do need help getting the front to slam lower and yes its a UAS kit =)


did he cut the stuck spring mount off?


nope no cutting.........is that the only way?
_________________
love, krysssssie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SE HAWAII Forum Index -> SE Hawaii Maui's tCs All times are GMT - 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group